International Activities Abroad

All undergraduates participating on University-sponsored international activities, including internships and student organization travel, must submit forms to the Office of Study Abroad. The Office of Study Abroad will register all participants in the Johns Hopkins International Travel Registry (JHITR) and International S.O.S. (ISOS), which will be used to coordinate support in the event of an emergency abroad.

How to Register with the Office of Study Abroad
Download, complete, and submit the following forms to the Office of Study Abroad by November 1 for intersession and April 1 for summer.

Student Organizations Abroad