Congratulations to the 14 JHU students and recent graduates who have been awarded Fulbright grants to study, teach, or conduct research abroad!
10 of the recipients studied or conducted research abroad while undergraduates at JHU:
- Rebecca Anderson will be returning to Seoul, South Korea where she had spent 2 summers studying and conducting research.
- Savannah Karmen-Tuohy, who spent a semester studying in Nice, France, is headed to Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Komal Kumar had conducted research in India and will now be conducting research with her Fulbright in South Africa.
- Rocio Oliva will be returning to Cusco, Peru, where she had spent a summer studying abroad.
- Ben Davidson had participated on the Hopkins Madrid semester program and will be returning to Spain to teach in Galicia.
- Christopher Hinds had spent a semester studying in Denmark and will now be teaching English in Taiwan.
- Rachel Kassler had participated in several study abroad programs including the Hopkins Summer Public Health program in Cape Town, Hopkins Intersession in Salamanca, and a semester in Santiago, Chile. She is headed to Malawi to teach English.
- John Schwarcz took the Hopkins Intersession course in Cuba and will be heading to Germany on his Fulbright.
- Tiffaney Tran participated on the year-long Hopkins Pre-Medical Program at Oxford University and will be spending a year in Taiwan.
- Zachary Winters also spent a semester at Oxford University and is now headed to South Korea.
To learn more about the Johns Hopkins Fulbright recipients and their awards, click here.